Saturday 15 March 2014

Tau spare parts needs for 15mm Tau Titan conversions

Hi guys, looking for spare Tau parts for my 15mm Tau Titan conversions, for my 15mm Tau army, making 4 titans, converted from 3 Khurasan L-HACs and the mech below, I will need fire warrior and crisis suit, head/helmets, weapons, armour parts, sensors, antennae, anything you don't have a use for, will buy or swap.
Check my 15mm Tau label for info on the army

I am Converting The large grey one, and 3 Khurasan L-HACs, the big gun goes, will change the legs to a dog leg configuration, replace the head with a crisis suit head or sensor, if I can get one, or scratch build one, will remove the arms from the elbow down a replace with suitable weapons, will add Tau armour, or scratch built armour, than detail with whatever I can get.




3 comments:

  1. I might be able to help you with the Fire warrior parts. And your pics are not showing up for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moody, I think it may be because I used an I-pad to do my post, I'll see if I can fix it with a PC, thanks, I am interested in any parts you don,t need, I don't need much, only doing 4 mechs, from fire warriors I'm looking for weapons, helmets, antennae, shoulder armour, and drones, drop me an email at dan.dunbar@hotmail.com and we will work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. hormone replacement
    freze yedek parçaları

    ReplyDelete