Friday 8 June 2012

2nd WIP 15mm Blood Angel tactical squad

Hi guys, WIP pics of my second tactical squad, numerically its actually the 3rd squad, but I liked the yellow knee pad with red drop of the 3rd squad so painted them up instead of the 2nd squad, unless I decide to make the whole company (undecided yet) I will probably only do 2 or 3 tactical squads, so will pick the most colourful, I left the pack pack stabilizers black on this squad, just for a little variation, the Sergeant has my first attempt at a chainsword, and I'm pretty happy with it, I will just add a couple of details to future chainswords, still tossing up whether to give all the sergeants back banners, what do you think? banners or no banners? If I do them I may do all the banners in one hit after the army is completed.
Sorry for the poor photos, its very sunny here today, when they and the 1st squad are completed I will get better pics up.











6 comments:

  1. Really nicely done mate. The chainswords looks great. Like the squad identifiers can't believe these are 15mm still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE WORK GOES ON!!!! and it is good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hard work is paying off in visual dividends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, almost makes me want to dig out my old 40k stuff

    ReplyDelete